What is Cub Scouting?
The Cub Scout section is for boys and girls aged between 8-10½ years.
Although Cubs do many varied activities, the emphasis for this section is to have ‘Fun and Learn’.
A few of the activities that are covered …
- Adventurous Activities/games
- Activity Badges
- Scouting basics; knots, map reading, outdoor cooking
- Cub Camps
Which Pack suits you?
- Cub Scout Leader: Stephen Butler
- Assistant Cub Scout Leader: Katy Young
- Assistant Cub Scout Leader: Tamsin Yarwood
- Young Leader: Ben Yallop
Email Address: email@example.com
Times: 7.00pm – 8.30pm (Tuesday)
- Cub Scout Leader : Dave Cousins
- Assistant Cub Scout Leader : Jo Baldry
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Times: 7.00pm – 8.30pm (Monday)
If you would like to add your child’s name to the waiting list please complete the Cub Application Form and submit as instructed. If you have already registered your child’s name and wish to check the current status, please contact the relevant leader with your child’s name and date of birth.