The Beavers had a lovely fun day while we still had the sunshine. The Colman Shelter seen in the photo was brought with a” Keeping it Going” grant from Broadland D.C.
Don’t forget our Family Firework display will again take place this year at the Sandy Lane Scout HQ.
- Saturday 6th November 2021 – Gates open 6pm and you get 2 displays for your admission at 7pm and 8pm
- Crowd numbers have been reduced this year so make sure you get your tickets soon!
- All tickets are being managed by ‘TicketSource’ and must be purchased on line or by telephone – please click here or the button below for further details
- Your ticket(s) will be emailed or posted to you, and each will have a unique QR code to be scanned at the entrance
- No tickets will be sold on the night
- Cost is £6.50 per person over the age of 5 – 5’s or under are free of charge and will not need a ticket
- Most sales at stalls and sideshows on the night will be cash sales
Any enquires about the event may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your tickets now before they sell out!!
Ian Colman – Group Executive Committee
The Group is still seeking adult support with a vacancy for Chairman. For information on this role please contact us.
Dale Wordley – Group Committee